Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oldies but Goodies...

I used to blog on a different site and figured I'd share some of the better stories over here. So, without furter adieu..

Proud Parenting Moment
Sunday, January 15, 2006

So tonight my parents watched the girls while Big T and I took Tagger & his best friend to the hockey game. Tagger spent the night with him after the game & we went to pick up the girls.

On the way home, out of the clear blue, Lucky (3 1/2) says, "I am NOT a b!tch." I look over at Big T to confirm what I just heard and he is having convulsions from laughing so hard, while not making a sound. I said, "Lucky, what did you say??" To which she replied, "I do not wear b!tch clothes!"

So yes, I called my mother at 11:50pm to find out WHAT she was teaching my child. (Un)Fortunately, I know she didn't really hear it there, but I have no clue where she got it! The only thing I can equate it to would be Big T's stinking rap music that he listens to everytime he's in the car with the girls. He likes to see them dance in the carseats.. and they dance to anything with a beat.

I swear, if she starts using terms like "b!tches and hos" on a regular basis, I'm permanently removimg the stereo from his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment