Sunday, August 12, 2012

Let Me Tell You About Tagger

Tagger is our oldest son.  He turned 15 this year and is entering the 10th grade.  I honestly don't know where the time has gone.  It both fascinates and terrifies me that he's this old... because, yes, that makes ME this old.

He really is a terrific kid though.  He definitely has his moments of teenage antics, but for the most part, he is the most responsible, moral and thoughtful teenager I've ever known.  Big T & I talk all the time about how blessed we are that he turned into the young man he is!

We joke all the time about who is funnier, him or me.  And so begins the familiar dialogue, "Oh, Tagger... everyone knows.  You can't deny that I'm funnier than you are!"  "Mom, if you had even a fraction of my funniness, it would be a miracle!"  "Every funny bone in your body came from my genes, Tagger."  We can go on for hours...

For now, I AM the funnier one.  But I'll admit, he may catch up some day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment